- Treat others like you would like to be treated, with the respect they deserve.
- Please refrain from posting images larger than 800×600 pixles. This helps members with slow internet connections to enjoy in the Forum as well.
- Please refrain from insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff or other members. React to the ideas expressed, not the person expressing them.
- No hacking, and illegal activity, such as links to torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
- Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don’t post it!
- Please bear in mind that this is a multiethnic forum with members from different religions and communities. It goes without saying that hate speech is banned and that sensitivities of other communities should be respected.
While the CDRSEE upholds everyone’s right to free speech, we also aim to combat hate speech. Therefore, the CDRSEE reserves the right to remove posts it judges to be offensive.
These are not many rules to follow, but they ensure that our community is a fun place to be.
What happens if I break a rule ?
1st rule break (Minor offence):
You will be asked to correct your post.
For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule
2nd rule break.
3rd rule break
On your 3rd warning, you will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
Any further break of rules leads to a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to visit the forum again.
If you have any questions regarding the rules please feel free to contact us.